WHY B&F WELL DRILLING
B&F Well Drilling is a complete "start to finish" water well service, environmental well drilling, and Jersey Shore soil borings company in the South Jersey, NJ, PA & DE area. We serve Residential & Commercial clients, and we provide FREE ESTIMATES and EMERGENCY SERVICES. Being a small to medium sized company, our crews are close knit, efficient, and take their work seriously. We are a family owned & operated Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business, and we do not use subcontractors. Our owners are hands-on and present on each job, ensuring that your work is done right the first time. Each job is tailored to meet each customer's needs.
B&F Environmental Drilling, Inc. was founded in 1989 by William Michaelis and Frank Fonte of Frank Fonte Well Drilling. Frank Fonte has provided service in the residential, industrial and irrigation fields in the New Jersey Area since 1964. We are one of the first companies in New Jersey to own and operate a Mud Rotary Rig, and we have accumulated much experience and knowledge of the area's soils and stratas over a 50 year period. Expanding in the late 1980's brought a need for more emp in the environmental field. Hence, B&F Environmental Drilling, Inc. was formed and now covers the New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Delaware Tri-State area with specialties such as Well Monitoring, Soil Sampling, Geotechnical & Soil Borings, and Geoprobe Services.
JOB SITE EQUIPMENT WE USE
- Truck Mounted Mobile B-57 Rigs
- Truck Mounted Mud Rotary Cyclone 35R
- GeoProbe Mounted on 4 X 4
- GeoProbe 6620T Track Machine
- Tripod Rig
- Gardner Denver 1500 Mud Rig
- Backhoe, Water Truck and Dump Truck for test pits
- ChemGrout grout pump for pressure grouting and well abandonments
- Air compressors for well development and jackhammers
- Pressure washers for contamination purposes